The notifications for Jharkhand CET 2013 Entrance Exam have been released. The exam will be held on 8th of May, 2013 and the aspirants can apply for the exam OFFLINE via the Application Form that can be obtained from the notified post offices in between 1.03.2013 and 20.03.2013.
The last date to receive completed application forms for Jharkhand CET 2013 is 25.03.2013.
The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE 2013) will be conducted by the Jharkhand State for admission in first year of Degree level Programmes. The exam is only for the candidates of Jharkhand State only.
The exam will be conducted for admission in Govt. and Private engineering institutions.
Exam Pattern of Jharkhand CET 2013:
- JCECE 2013 exam will be an objective type exam and will be conducted in English language.
- As per the Exam Pattern of Jharkhand CET 2013 there will be 50 questions in every section of exam.
- One mark will be awarded for every rightly answered question and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer as negative marking.
According to Exam Pattern the questions for which more than one option has been marked will not be evaluated.
Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand CET 2013:
- Residential Criteria:
The applicants need to be permanent resident of the State of Jharkhand to fulfill the residential criteria and to participate in the exam.
- Educational Qualification:
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam i.e. class XII or equivalent exam in the subjects of Mathematics and Physics (compulsory) and any one of the Biology / Chemistry to be eligible as per the Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand CET 2013.
A minimum of 45% (GEN) and 40% (Reserved category candidates) marks in aggregate must be obtained by the candidate in the qualifying exam.
- Age Limit:
- There is no age limit for the Entrance Exam Candidates as per the norms of Eligibility Criteria of Jharkhand CET 2013.
- Physical Criteria:
Only medically fit candidates will be allowed to take admission. Every candidate will have to go through a thorough medical checkup conducted by the Board / Institution as per the Eligibility Criteria norms of Jharkhand CET 2013.
Reservation of Seats:
- Scheduled Castes: 10%
- Scheduled Tribes: 26%
- OBC: 14%
Application Form of Jharkhand CET 2013:
The candidates have to pay the examination fee and Application Form fee of JCECE 2013 as per the following table to obtain the form:
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- The candidates who want to take the exam in PCMB have to submit a DD of Rs. 50/- along with the JCECE 2013 Application Form which must be payable at Ranchi and drawn in favor of ‘Controller of Examination, JCECEB’.
The candidates, who remit the Application Form fee of Jharkhand CET 2013 via this procedure, have to write their Names and Application Form numbers on the backside of the DD.
- The completely filled Application Form of Jharkhand CET 2013 should be sent via the Registered / Speed Post at the following address:
Controller of Examination,
JCECE Board, Science City Campus,
Sirkha Toli, Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Jharkhand – 834023.
Result of Jharkhand CET 2013:
The Entrance Exam Result will be declared by the mid of June 2013.
The Result of JCECE 2013 will be declared in the form of Merit Lists which will be generated on the basis of marks obtained by a candidate in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
No request for Re – Evaluation or Re – Totaling of Result will be entertained and no application in this regard will be accepted.
Counselling of Jharkhand CET 2013 :
The Counselling will be done to allocate the seats after the declaration of exam results. The counselling will start by the last week of May, 2013.
There will be 2 to 3 rounds of counselling depending up on the vacancy and the number of candidates.
- Application Form sale date of Jharkhand CET 2013: 1/03/2013 to 20/03/2013
- Last date for form reception: 25/03/2013
- Exam Date: 8.05.2013